Solicitor & Notary Public

+353 (0)74 915 3333

Accidents in a public place*

Most of us at one point or another have had some form of a trip and fall, even though we all take care to ensure we protect ourselves when out and about. But, sometimes accidents can happen through the negligence of someone else.

In certain places, such as public parks or on pavements and roads, it is the local authority that is responsible for the maintenance of the facility and the safety of users.

These accidents can occur anywhere and if you suffered a personal injury as a result of a trip and fall, you may be entitled to claim compensation.

In other public places that are owned by a company or individual, it is up to them to ensure that you are safe. They would be responsible if you were injured on their property.

If you have been injured in a public place, speak to us today.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.

Call Us Now

Call us

Request a Callback


Send Us A Message

Email Us